“LastSay.” Communications presents a range of course for the workforce or the individual. These courses range from media training, to networking courses, to communications planning courses. Courses can be tailored to suit your needs.
“LastSay.” Media Training
Teaches a small, private group how to handle media enquiries and questions, and get the right message across by using real-life situations. Media training focuses on simplifying complex concepts and delivering positive key messages, having control of a media interview and identifying different media opportunities.
To keep control of all dealings with the media you need to know only a few simple but effective tools and techniques.
• The workings of the media are explained and demystified
• Control techniques
• How to craft good, simple messages and deliver them
• Print versus digital media
• Preparing for an interview
• Writing effective media releases
“LastSay.” Communications Strategy Training
In small groups, your key staff will be taught how to produce professional Communications and Stakeholder Management Plans consistent with your communications objectives.
• Setting communications plan objectives
• Determining the key audiences
• Improving the understanding of the stakeholders
• Building a stakeholder matrix
• Creating a communications plan
• Building a management plan
“LastSay.” Networking Training
This dynamic course is designed for a small group of stakeholders who wish to make the most of their industry networking opportunities. Courses can be half day or full day and exist through an interactive work-shop model. The course
is most suitable for around ten participants.